An advanced course designed for veterinary surgeons, surgical residents, and practitioners with a high level of orthopedic interest and experience.
Faculty with 30-plus years of orthopedic surgical experience will present 2.5 days of advanced hybrid and circular external fixation principles and emerging trends through a hands-on curriculum. You will learn how to:
- Carry out a pre-surgical plan to correct common angular limb deformities
- Develop skills to construct frames for fractures, non-unions, bone defects, and other limb salvage
- Correct antebrachial length discrepancies
- Apply modern biomechanical and surgical principles when correcting elbow incongruities
- Utilize advanced imaging and 3D printing to enhance surgical planning
IMEX® Veterinary, Inc. is a Registry of Approved Continuing Education (RACE) Provider (Number 923).
This program has been approved for 25.50 hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval.
Early Bird: $1,300